Telephone: 886-2-24372093 ext 201
Dean of Academic Affairs
• Conducting the overall administrative works of the divisions.
• Making annual plans for the admission, recruitment and curriculums.
• Setting up teaching characteristics based on the school objectives.
• Conducting periodically academic meetings and meetings related to the office.
• Quality control of the teaching service.
• Acting the E-academic affairs.
• Setting up the working concepts and manners for the staff.
• Managing the affairs of the Ministry of Education and other educational organizations.