Dean of Continuing Education
(ext. 520;E-mail: email@example.com)
• Conducting the overall administrative works of the divisions.
• Making annual plans for the admission, recruitment and curriculums.
• Setting up teaching characteristics based on the school objectives.
• Conducting periodical academic meetings and meetings related to the office.
• Setting up the working concepts and manners for the staff.
Division of Registration
(ext. 521;E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(ext. 522;E-mail: email@example.com)
• Establishing records on enrollment, registration and academic grades.
• Managing the affairs related to students’ academic grades.
• Assessing students’ graduation qualification and issuing students’ diplomas.
• Handling students’ application related to academic affairs.
• Offering scholarship for students in good academic performance.
• Appling/Continuing/Abandoning Security Insurance for Students.
Division of Curriculum
(ext. 523; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Administering the affairs related to curriculums.
• Dealing with teacher resignations and make-up classes.
• Management of applications for exam writing papers.
Division of Student Affairs
(ext. 524; E-mail: email@example.com)
• Dealing with students’ rewards and punishments.
• Offering the medical advice.
Division of General Affairs
(ext. 526; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Dealing with car and motorcycle passes.
• Management of properties and belongings.
• Preparing, controlling and utilization of the budget for the department on an integrated basis