About CKIMH

History

Ching Kuo Institute of Management and Health, known as Deh-Yu College of Nursing and Management before 2002, was established in 1957. We were the first college in northern Taiwan that focused on nursing education; since then, we have become one of the oldest and best nursing colleges in Taiwan.

In order to provide an environment of lifelong learning programs, the Night School division and On-the-job Professional division were established. In 2002, we were upgraded as Deh-Yu Institute and provided two-year junior college programs. After the progression, toremember the contribution of the late President Ching Kuo Chiang, and to distinguish our perspectives and primary characteristics in management and health education, we have further renamed our school as Ching Kuo Institute of Management and Health.

Introduction

We have a range of distinctive features in our geographical environment, as our institute is right beside the mountain and nearby the sea; thus for leisure activities, students can enjoy attractive scenery such as Wai-Mu Mountain, special ecology landscape, and the well-known Keelung night market.

In order to accomplish our goal of theoretical and practical learning, grand funding has been invested to set up laboratories for diverse teaching purposes. Furthermore, these professional classrooms are fully equipped with high-tech instruments to develop students’ practical application.

We possess fully functional facilities, such as physical health center, badminton stadium, eco preservation footpath, Deh-Yu garden etc, which provide a healthy and leisure environment for students to enjoy. Besides, we have a completely equipped and digitalized library open daylong for teaching and learning.